Monday, October 25, 2010

october 25, 2010

the day started out beautifully today - very nice weather - not too hot and not too cold. did a lot of gardening today. I am trying to prepare for the weekend plant sale to generate cash for the bike club !!

les packed. he went to puerto nuevo with pancho and the doctors. i sure hope they have a grand time. adn that there are not a lot of mosquitos.  i had to teach and of course, people can show up at any time

and so they did. dave and his wife are here and another couple. they are in their motorhome and camper. no hookups yet so really, they are enjoying the view of the ocean !!

i got a call from bill larry and tom. they are coming for the tournament too. how cool is that !!

i am so busy trying toget the last bikes to come in. i dont want to hustle bikes any more. it has been such along long year !!  we are so close to our goal and i just want all the bikes to be here already. the we concentrate on practicing and winning races !!

well, the class I quit on Friday I visited again today. and asked them one by one if they wanted class. about 9 of them said NO. so, i suggested they do something else during this time and their teacher said that they could go and study English with their books on their own !!  They quickly recanted and the class went like a jewel. I will redo the old information and teach one new little thing every day. they are young. they can handle it.

the 2nd class is amazing. i am so happy with them. they are smart. they are motivated. and they are learning and i feel so good about it.

juanchys came by for me to do some printing for him. he is going to sell his  light switches at the tornament. he is making good money on them and paying for his daughter to go to school with the cash. such a smart and motivated man.

I finished Into the Desert by Graham MacIntosh. It was a very interesting book but not well written. It took me a long time to read it. I returned it to Gary and tonight I shall start Journey with a Baja Burro.

Miss my husband. but he will be home tomorrow ....... good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment