Monday, October 11, 2010

11 October 2010

oh my gosh !! how cool is it that the Copa Cabana is really being rented out to Herb and Heathere and their 2 kids !!  I feel like it is the first real inhabitant and the house is welcoming them.  I sure hope the shower works out, too bad Les got the gallstone and therefore didnt have time ot fix it already .... which was the plan.

Well, looks like I finally got thru to Nacho about the bikes and how they belong to the club. I am so lucky that I emphasized that with George and Mary and Smiley and John, because to be perfectly honest - never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would have such a serious argument about it ... Carlos is adamant that the bike was given to Andres. Well, why Andres and not Julian or Cristian or any other kid ????  Just not fair and in my world, the kids should earn their own bikes .... just like I planned way back when. First we all work together to get the first not so perfect bikes and then all can work until each one gets a bike. Thanks so much George and Mary and Smiley and John for the bikes !!!  They are awesome and I am so lucky to have friends like you to support us ....

Les has a bump on his arm where they inserted a IV and it swelled up while in the hospital. We are waiting for Dr Romero to come home since he is in la paz til wednesday. At least Les is taking it sorta easy .....

English class went really well today. Finally the kids are picking up on how easy it is !!  They even said today:  This is easy !!!  Yahoooooooooooooooooooo that is my goal and I reached it.  Whew ......

I am worried about Marisa - she is still in los angeles as far as I know and still has no place to stay and who knows if she has picked up the car .... and my son Marc, her husband, in Korea and really not listening to what is going on here ..... his wife is not well .... she is over stressed and not handling life.... my son my son, listen and head what people are telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment