well....santa rosalia was hot and we hit various places
first the lab which was empty and the woman got our blood out fast. i have high sugar and high cholesterol. #$%^&*I(
shall i say that again ??? #$%^&**( !!!!!!!!!!!!
then we went to the ultrasound - Les has a gall stone that is out of the gall bladder, it is near his pancreas and may not be operable ....
but
the doctor also was in a wheelchair, a fancy dancy electric one and i asked him why ??? well, at his rancho, a bag of sand fell on his head and broke 3 vertebrae. He cant walk, has no feelings in his legs. But, the man was working with an assistant, he was smiling and I am truly amazed at his sense of spirit. he said he woke up in the hospital after fainting after the accident. he realized he could move his hands and not his legs and said thank you God for leaving me my hands....humbling experience, folks, humbling ...
I also had my mamagram and all is fantastic. Come again in 2 years !! yahooooooooooo
I do have other issues, which i will take care of while we are caring for les in san diego ...
the bike club rides tomorrow, they are all going and they are all excited about winning. they have been training so hard !! Mary and George stopped by and dropped off a bike !! it is a suiper duper race bike !!! oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Smiley and John brought it ... I am stupefied and happy and wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww They are the BEST.
No comments:
Post a Comment