Friday, October 22, 2010

october 25, 2010

it is friday !!! yahooooooooooooooo !!

 I tested the first English calss today and they were not prepared and I was not happy with their attitude. I fired the class.  Told the teacher that uhnless there was a 100% change in attitude, I really am not interested inteaching them.

Now, the second class is fantastic. I am so happy that they are learing a LOT..  Their teacher got the best grade. He really gets it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How cool is that ?????????????  I love this class and I have heard that maybe the level three of the middle school will start up ...

weird news - a man was shot 2 times in cabo san lucas as he was walking from a restaurant to his hotel. he is fine but that is horrible.

another shocker - a girl was kidnapped in broad daylight in la paz. happened a week ago. they still havent found her and there were roadblocks put up, but not right away.

linda and nacho and their daughter have gone to san jose to visit the 2 boys for a 3 day weekend. I am happy for them, nacho has been working far too hard.

today DanD is birnging a bike. I have to control myself !!  I want to go over to scotts house and see, but it is too early and they are for sure, to tired to deal with a crazy bike lady today hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa  NOw, I have been very proactive in writing U2U's to anyone who says they are coming south. They can drop the bikes off at the restaurant. Please God, let  people help me, I can not do this alone. I just can't.

I ordered more t-shirts !!  needed size large - now I have leftover XXL !!  Must find soem big guys to sell to !!  so cool to have good friends who are cooperating !!

No comments:

Post a Comment