the trip home by bus was different this time, I went downtown sandiego to the grayhound and then took a bus straight tot he main bus terminal d epot in TJ, bought a ticket to Vizcaino. had an hour to kill and did emails which was perfecccccccccccct timing. the bus trip was uneventful. slept off and on. could NOT look out the front window 'cause it was scary to do so !! narrow road, big bus, he was messing with radio channels and opening things to eat, so, I went to sleep and put my life in God's good hands.
les met me in vizcaino and we ate a good lunch, went to the store to buy the mattresses and rope for the clothesline. I have the cheese and meat still frozen and good to go. I have bike stuff that i bought and brought good to go. nice to be home. we also made a quick stop to buy some plants which I have potted already.
No comments:
Post a Comment